- July, 2021 Cheshire Cat Clothing Art Walk Exhibit
- August 4, 2021 Hanover NH Farmers Market
- August 21, 2021 Fletcher Farms Craft Fair Ludlow, VT
- September 11, 2021 Vermont Golden Honey Festival Proctorsville VT
- September 25, 2021 Canterbury Shaker Village Artisans Market, NH
- October 2 & 3 2021 Vermont Sheep & Wool Tunbridge, VT.
- October 9 & 10 2021 New Hampshire Wool Art Tour Glory Bee Farm, NH
- October 16 & 17 2021 New York Sheep & Wool Rhinebeck, NY.
- October 23, 2021 Class Green Mountain Yarn & Fiber Rutland, Vt.
- November 2021 New England Fiber Festival in Springfield, MA.
- November 26 & 27 Pods For The Pulpit Artisans Market Norwich, VT
- December 4th Scandinavian Deer Class Northeast Fiber Arts Class Williston, VT
- December 12 2021 Littleton Studio School Class Littleton, NH
- January 9. 2022 Littleton Studio School Class Littleton, NH
- February 6, 2022 Littleton Studio School Class Littleton, NH
- February 11-13 2022 John C. Campbell Folk School Class Brasstown NC
- February 13-19 2022 John C. Campbell Folk School Class Brasstown NC
- April 23, 2022 Pet Portraits Class at Six Loose Ladies Chester, VT
Need a fun project? Stop by the store. I can help you get started and offer free demonstrations. I can have you felting in minutes! Call to set up a time at 802-449-3118
The studio is located in the brick building nearly across from Hannaford’s Grocery on Route 5. 802-449-3118. Call first to schedule an appointment. I am very flexible. Feel free to ‘take a chance’ and come in without an appointment! The entrance to the studio is street side, Route 5, by my sign.
Hello Hookers!!!! Interested in punching or hooking my designs? Check out the above link that will bring you to Ribbon Candy Hooking. Deana is AMAZING and has loads of YouTube videos and active engagement can get you started using her own dyed wool and some of my designs!
Click on the Etsy logo to take you there!
More than just kits! Check out the Etsy shop for a range of fiber, pre-felt, felting tools and more!
Artis Equus 2022 Calendar
Some beautiful new designs, some old favorites and a big warm THANK YOU for all those who have inquired! To Purchase Artis Equus 2022 Calendar
Needle felting is a technique that uses barbed needles and carded wool to decorate a felt surface with design.
Simple design shapes and lots of colors combine to create a tapestry. A kit is a great way to begin your needle felting journey. Each tapestry will exhibit the unique and personal characteristics of the artist within you. Along the way, you will build your needling skills, gain design experience and experiment with color. Many tips are offered to keep your felting moving forward. You will also gain insight into the basic principles of wet felting in a way that is straightforward and accessible using readily available equipment. I hope you enjoy a browse through the shop. Reach out through the Contact Me page. I am happy to help answer any felting questions, or guide you, if I am able. Neysa Russo