more events added soon…
- June 22 & 23 The Renaissance Faire Stowe, VT – SHOW
- June 26-29 Vermont Quilt Festival Essex Jct., Vt. – SHOW & DEMO
- June 27-October 31 Windy Ridge Orchard, Haverhill, NH – EXHIBIT
- July 25-27 Maine Quilts Augusta, ME – SHOW & DEMO
- August 3 & 4 Massachusetts Renaissance Faire Cummington, MA – SHOW
- August 31 Chelsea Arts Collective Summer Show, Chelsea, VT – SHOW
- September 14 Canterbury Shaker Artisans Faire – SHOW & DEMO
- September 28 Peru Craft Fair, Peru Vt. – SHOW
- October 5 & 6 Vermont Sheep & Wool Tunbridge, VT – SHOW & DEMO
- October 12 New Hampshire Wool Tour, Glory Be Farm Bennington, NH
- October 13 Danville Artisans Market, Danville VT – SHOW
- October 17 & 18 New York Sheep & Wool – CLASSES
- October 19 & 20 New York Sheep & Wool Rhinebeck, NY – SHOW
- November 2 & 3 The New England FIber Fest Springfield, MA – SHOW
- November 29 & 30 Pods for the Pulpit Craft Show Norwich, VT – SHOW
- December Art Walk: Global Gifts Langdon Street Montpelier
- March 1-6 2020 John C. Campbell Folk School Brasstown, NC – CLASS
- March 6-8 2020 John C. Campbell Folk School Brasstown, NC – CLASS
Stowe Vermont Renaissance Faire
June 22 & 23 – Stop by my booth to see some ancient designs & themes transformed into felt tapestries and inspired by heraldry, dragons and knights. Learn how to create your own medieval scene!
Vermont Quilt Festival
How about a new perspective for your art quilting? You might be interested in tapestry needle felt! I will be demonstrating for those curious. A brief demo, and you will be ready to go!
I have some beautiful work to show you … and lots of tools and fibers for all your felting needs. Inspiration abounds! Stop by my booth to see what is new.
The Heron finishes at about 12 x 15 inches once complete. For those that are familiar with my kits, this incorporates a bit of shading which is a new twist. It is a simple technique that is explained in the instructions. As with all my kits, the materials to complete the design are included. Visit the Etsy shop for more details…..