- June 27-October 31 Windy Ridge Orchard, Haverhill, NH
- August 31st Chelsea Arts Collective Chelsea VT.
- September 14 Canterbury Shaker Artisans Faire
- September 21 Littleton, NH Arts & Culture Festival
- September 28 Peru Craft Fair, Peru Vt.
- October 5 & 6 Vermont Sheep & Wool Tunbridge, VT
- October 12 NH Wool Tour, Glory Be Farm Bennington, NH
- October 17 & 18 New York Sheep & Wool – CLASSES
- October 19 & 20 New York Sheep & Wool Rhinebeck, NY
- November 2 & 3 The New England FIber Fest Springfield, MA
- November 29 & 30 Pods for the Pulpit Craft Show Norwich, VT
- December 8, 2019 CLASS! North Common Arts – Chelsea, Vt.
- December Art Walk: Global Gifts Langdon Street Montpelier
- March 1-6 2020 John C. Campbell Folk School Brasstown, NC
- March 6-8 2020 John C. Campbell Folk School Brasstown, NC
- March 26-29 2020 STITCHES East Hartford, CT.
- May 10-11 2020 New Hampshire Sheep & Wool, Deerfield, NH
- August 1-6 2021 Wool on the Water Retreat Superior, WI
Don’t miss this event!
There is so much great talent in a lovely rural setting. For lunch, try the North Common Cafe. I will have loads of new kits, demonstration, tapestries and of course, lots of felting supplies.
Windy Ridge Orchard Haverhill, NH
Exhibit 2019.. YEH!! I have been invited back to hang some new tapestries for the 2019 Season opening on June 27th and running through October. This is a really nice destination for great food, friendly faces, and lots to explore at their orchard! https://windyridgeorchard.com
While these angels are a project in my book, Needle Felted Tapestries Woolen Masterpieces .. now it is finally a kit!!! Included are; THREE black, handmade felt dresses, varnished heads, bells for the hands, pipe cleaners for the body assembly, ribbon for hanging and of course… 3 hairstyles, fiber, needles, needling board, instructions and inspiration to get you started. $38.00 You will need a glue gun and some fine Sharpie markers to complete this project.
Another option: A package of 4 dresses: $16.00, there are some instructions for needling the dress included. These packages are an assortment of colors, and have been pre-felted for your convenience. Check out the options on the Etsy site to see what is available! https://www.etsy.com/shop/TapestryNeedleFelt
The Heron finishes at about 12 x 15 inches once complete. For those that are familiar with my kits, this incorporates a bit of shading which is a new twist. It is a simple technique that is explained in the instructions. As with all my kits, the materials to complete the design are included. Visit the Etsy shop for more details…..
I have some new tapestries, inspired by the murals of Pompeii. I learned from our tour guide Alex (of Alex Tour Pompeii), that snakes represent familial guardians that are intended to bring abundance.
For those familiar with my tapestries, I really enjoy the guardian animals theme, although I usually depict them with less sinister creatures. Keep checking in, as I was really inspired by many themes and murals of Italy.
Cute new sheep kit is all ready…