- January-February 2020 Lake Placid Center for the Arts Exhibit, NY
- February 22 3-6 pm OPEN HOUSE at the new studio!
- March 1-6 2020 John C. Campbell Folk School Brasstown, NC
- March 6-8 2020 John C. Campbell Folk School Brasstown, NC
- March 14 2020 Sheep Mug Rug CLASS AT THE NEW STUDIO!!
- March 15 2020 CLASS AT NORTH COMMON ARTS, Chelsea, VT!!!!!
- March 21 2020 Big Tapestry CLASS AT THE NEW STUDIO!!!
- March 22 2020 Class at Littleton Studio School Littleton, NH
- March 26-29 2020 STITCHES East Hartford, CT.
- April 4 2020 Small Tapestry CLASS AT THE NEW STUDIO!!!
- April 11 2020 Class at Littleton Studio School, Littleton, NH
- May 10-11 2020 New Hampshire Sheep & Wool, Deerfield, NH
- May 16 2020 WEBS Fleece Market Northampton, MA
- June 25 2020 Vermont Quilt Festival Class, Essex, VT
- June 27 2020 Vermont Quilt Festival Class, Essex, VT
- July 23-25 2020 Maine Quilts Augusta Civic Center Augusta, ME
- September 5, 2020 Art on The Green in Chelsea, VT
- September 26, 2020 Country Fair Peru, VT
- October 3-4 2020 Vermont Sheep & Wool, Tunbridge, VT
- October 10, 2020 NH Wool Arts Tour – Glory Be Farm, Bennington NH
- October 10 & 11, 2020 North By Hand Open Studio Tour Bradford, VT
- October 16 CLASS – Florentine Bird Tapestry Class, Rhinebeck NY
- October 17-18 2020 New York Sheep & Wool, Rhinebeck NY Building C, Booth 1&2
- November 7 & 8 2020 The New England Fiber Fest Springfield, MA
- November 27 & 28 Pods For the Pulpit Art Market in Norwich, VT
- August 1-6 2021 Wool on the Water Retreat Superior, WI
The Felting Studio carries all the tools and supplies to fulfill your felting dreams!..right HERE at this great location, nearly across from Hannafords in Bradford. 551 Lower Plain – Unit A. Street entrance. I am still getting settled, so CALL or email first, to be sure I will be there. 802-449-3118 email@example.com
John C. Campbell Folk School
Join us! I have some amazing, ‘ready’ design stencils for you to use, however, often students use my designs as a starting point, and venture into their own style very quickly. Last time, each student got at least 2 tapestries made and some small projects too and of course, it was all very relaxed… SO MUCH FUN! Besides making beautiful art… you have that amazing campus, fabulous food and the best company anywhere!!
Hope to see you there! http://www.knittinguniverse.com/United2020
Artis Equus 2020
The Felting Studio
551 Lower Plain Suite A, PO Box 184, Bradford, vt. 05033 802-449-3118
If you are in New England, and looking for felting supplies? Come check out the inventory. I sell a lot more than just kits. I carry pre-felt in lots of colors, which is used as your blank canvas, the proper needles, the best needling boards (foam insulation from the lumberyard), and over 100 colors of the perfect, short stapled carded wool for all your needling needs. In addition, I carry supplies for nuno felting and wet felting.. lots of silk and even naturally dyed silk threads for embroidery and some needlepoint yarn bundles you will LOVE! Embellishments for spinning and felting…… and SO MUCH MORE!