- June 27-October 31 Windy Ridge Orchard, Haverhill, NH
- September 21 Littleton, NH Arts & Culture Festival
- September 28 Peru Craft Fair, Peru Vt.
- October 5 & 6 Vermont Sheep & Wool Tunbridge, VT
- October 6 12:30 A brief demonstration of Technique – Free – Vt Sheep & Wool
- October 12 NH Wool Tour, Glory Be Farm Bennington, NH
- October 17 & 18 New York Sheep & Wool – CLASSES
- October 19 & 20 New York Sheep & Wool Rhinebeck, NY Building C – Booths 1&2
- November 2 & 3 The New England FIber Fest Springfield, MA
- November 29 & 30 Pods for the Pulpit Craft Show Norwich, VT
- December 8, 2019 CLASS! North Common Arts – Chelsea, Vt.
- December Art Walk 2019: Global Gifts Langdon Street Montpelier
- January-February 2020 Lake Placid Center for the Arts Exhibit, NY
- January-Mid February 2020 Barre Opera House Exhibit Barre, VT
- March 1-6 2020 John C. Campbell Folk School Brasstown, NC
- March 6-8 2020 John C. Campbell Folk School Brasstown, NC
- March 26-29 2020 STITCHES East Hartford, CT.
- May 10-11 2020 New Hampshire Sheep & Wool, Deerfield, NH
- August 1-6 2021 Wool on the Water Retreat Superior, WI
Windy Ridge Orchard Haverhill, NH
Exhibit 2019.. YEH!! I have been invited back to hang some new tapestries for the 2019 Season opening on June 27th and running through October. This is a really nice destination for great food, friendly faces, and lots to explore at their orchard! https://windyridgeorchard.com
While these angels are a project in my book, Needle Felted Tapestries Woolen Masterpieces .. now it is finally a kit!!! Included are; THREE black, handmade felt dresses, varnished heads, bells for the hands, pipe cleaners for the body assembly, ribbon for hanging and of course… 3 hairstyles, fiber, needles, needling board, instructions and inspiration to get you started. $38.00 You will need a glue gun and some fine Sharpie markers to complete this project.
The Heron finishes at about 12 x 15 inches once complete. For those that are familiar with my kits, this incorporates a bit of shading which is a new twist. It is a simple technique that is explained in the instructions. As with all my kits, the materials to complete the design are included. Visit the Etsy shop for more details…..